Dues are shown on the last page of each application
New Primary Member
- If you are licensed by DRE in California and have never joined a board in CA, or have not been a member at a board in 12 or more months, you will join as a new Primary Member.
- Dues are only prorated for New Primary Members, not for renewing members.
- Please download the Primary Member Application (see last page for dues).
Here are some of the many benefits we offer our members:
- Ability to submit properties on the M.A.R. CARAVAN and access the weekly schedule.
- Access to members-only portion of the M.A.R. website.
- A wide range of continuing education courses plus seminars for professional advancement, any offered free or at a reduced rate to members.
- Friendly and efficient office staff to help you with your questions and concerns.
- Retail boutique with a selection of real estate needs offered at significantly discounted prices, plus the convenience of shopping locally. Products include signage, flags, Lock Boxes and much more.
- Political advocacy at the local, state and national levels, including affiliated business issues, property rights and values, environmental issues and other community concerns.
- General Membership Meetings and forums where guest speakers and peers can exchange industry information and ideas.
- Annual Installation Dinner and Annual Beach Party where members gather to network and share good times.
- Access to Zipforms and Legal Hotline from CAR.
- Eligibility for group discounts through C.A.R and N.A.R.**.
- Opportunity to sponsor M.A.R. special events, distribute promotional materials and address the membership.
- Opportunity to advertise on the M.A.R. website and in the M.A.R. Caravan.
**Primary Member Benefit